The www.smc2-construction.com website is edited by SMC2, structure membrane conception construction.
SMC2, Société à Responsabilité Limitée (French limited liability company), capitalised at 30,500€ Euros, registered with the Lyon company registry under registration number 450 758 404.
Intracommunity VAT no.: FR67450758404
Registered Office: Parc d’activités des Platières – 250 rue du Petit Bois – 69440 MORNANT – France
Tél : +33 (0)22.214.171.124.56
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster : agence avicom’ – email@example.com
1. Any partial or total reproduction of this site without SMC2’s specific authorisation is forbidden and constitutes counterfeiting that is sanctioned by article L 335-2 and those that follow of the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle (CPI – French intellectual property law).
2. Brands and logos used on the site are registered brands (whether semi-figurative or not). In addition, images used on the site are protected by copyright. Any partial or total reproduction of the images, brands or logos made using elements contained on the site is forbidden without the specific agreement of SCM2 in accordance with article L 713-2 of the CPI
3. SMC2 is committed to complying with regulatory and industry requirements in respect of data protection as stated in the French Informatique et Libertés law (data protection law). These laws ensure that your personal data is processed in conformity with the laws requirements.
4. As required by French law 78-17 of January 6th 1978 concerning computers, files and rights, you have the right to access, modification, correction or deletion of your personal data that you may have provided in a contact form at any time. To exercise your rights, send your request by letter to SMC2, Parc d’activités des Platières – 250 rue du Petit Bois – 69440 MORNANT – France.
5. SMC2 will use its best efforts to provide exact and up to date information on its website but does not guarantee its accuracy.
6. Users recognise that they access and use the website and its content at their own risk. No party involved in the creation, production or supply of the site can be held responsible for any direct, unfortunate, consecutive, indirect or punitive damages that occur following access to the website, its use or the inability of user or any error or omission in its content.