A COMPLETE PADEL HALL THAT COMPLIES WITH BUILDING STANDARDS
A REAL BUILDING… WITH A TEN-YEAR GUARANTEE
• Eurocodes with snow and wind sizing.
• Ten-year warranty.
• Recommendations for the design of
permanent textile covered structures.
• European guide for stretched surface structure design.
• Covering membrane guaranteed 25 years.
The SMC2 covered padel can be installed without heavy concrete foundations or deterioration of the ground.
THE PLEASURE TO PLAY IN ALL FREEDOM AT ALL TIME
- PROTECTED FROM THE RAIN
- PROTECTED FROM THE SUN AND UVs
- PROTECTED FROM THE WIND
A TEMPERATE ATMOSPHERE
remains ideal for optimal padel playing.
- 3m high glazing, 12mm laminated safety glass for excellent transparency and to mark out the playing area. Supporting structure in galvanised and powder-coated steel.
- Galvanised, powder-coated steel posts, identical to the glazed walls, to create an elegant and light architectural identity.
- Glue-laminated timber cross beams
- Translucent textile membrane roof and facades to play all year round in a sheltered environment. The space is bright and provides excellent thermal and acoustic comfort.
- Double wall with external glazing and padel mesh inside.
- Possible location of a door or opening with mesh or glazed wall
A WORD FROM THE CHAMPION
Robin Haziza is a 7-time French padel champion and was crowned European champion in 2015. Captain of the French women’s teams
he is now ranked 128th in the world.
Why do you prefer playing padel indoors?
In Barcelona, a sunny land where I live, indoor courts are much more popular than outdoor. The clubs don’t suffer from the seasons, the cold, the damp or, at the other end of the scale, the extreme heat that can worry some players, indoor playing increases player loyalty fro, both professionals and amateurs. Indeed, when you play indoors you always find the same perfect conditions to be able to play and have fun, no need for time to adapt, your game is set up whatever your level.
Why do you recommend SMC2’s indoor glazed padel solution?
A unique offer because it complies with current DTU standards – a true guarantee of safety when you invest – it also takes into account environmental values.
For players, match conditions are optimal: a ceiling height of 8m compliant with World Padel Tour standards, natural visibility that gives a pleasant outdoor feeling, acoustics that limit the echo of the balls and finally the most important in case of rain and wind, no damp on the windows or even on the grass thanks to the glazing around the court.
Is this indoor padel solution suitable for both amateur and high level players?
This solution has been designed to play a Padel match in the best possible conditions. Whether for a high-level competition or a simple amateur game with friends, everyone will be happy. The court quality is exceptional, the ceiling height is ideal and the visibility is perfect! The only problem is that you have no more excuses when you lose a match!
“TO EACH HIS OWN PADEL”
Whether you are refurbishing an existing court or building a new one, our constructions can be adapted to any type of configuration: single, double, triple and more courts.